Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy Day Yesterday

I ran around Anchorage yesterday. Or rather, Victoria chaffeured me around Anchorage. That word is too calm. I thought she was suicidal. I think she probably knows how to drift. Did two APU alumni interviews (Ella A. Tonuchuk from FAI and Sarah Johnson from Alyeska Pipeline), a tour of a corporate building, and attended a AK Native conference. I was happy to have done so. It was worth all the effort and listening. My brain was brimming with information by the end of the day. (If my mom were sitting next to me she'd tell me it had just earned a few more wrinkles.) I think my two hours of rest last night have helped me to digest half of it. I took a nap when I returned and it only made me stay up until 4:44 a.m.

For the moment, I have to contact Albert Kookesh. I have done the first part and researched him online this morning. What I would actually be nervous about would be forgetting to ask about important details, since he is busy and might be difficult to contact later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment